This is a wonderful month to bring Eczema Awareness to the forefront of everyone’s mind. Here’s how ScratchMeNot is helping push the cause forward!
- Free Eczema Class on October 14, 2014 at the Nappy Shoppe at 11:30am
- Eczema & Asthma Twitter Chat on Oct 30, 2014… Stay tuned for details
- $1 from every sale during the month of October will be given to the National Jewish Health! They specialize in severe eczema cases all over the world and are located in Colorado! Families that are seeking medical attention only pay what they can afford. It is truly an exciting program that gives hope to families. SOOO Excited!
New Product Feature! Therapeutic Clothing for kids!
ScratchMeNots are a tremendous help to stop scratching damage as parents figure out what’s causing the itch! Now we carry a line that also HEALS your child’s skin that is doctor recommended for children with eczema
- Introducing Therapeutic Clothing, Wrap-E-Soothe Suits, Tops & Bottoms by AD Rescuewear.
- Use wet and wear Wrap-E-Soothe clothing under a dry layer of clothing such as ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Bodysuits or Bamboo Bubby Sleeping Bags
- This allows the skin to heal and be protected from scratching fingers!
- Wear a dry Wrap-E-Soothe top or bottom under clothing as a protective barrier between the skin and clothing.
- Learn more here!
- We’re showing our National Eczema Month Spirit by showcasing 2 Flip Mitten Sleeve colors inspired by Eczema Awareness Month, with a Buy 2, Get 1 Free. See more details here!
- Pre-Order new Flip Mitten Sleeve colors at a special price for a limited time. See more details here
Connect With Us!
All month long, we are sharing tips, advice, experiences, research and more, all geared towards itchy skin!
- Facebook! www.facebook.com/LoveScratchMeNots
- Twitter: @scratchmenot
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/scratchmenot